No picture appears on the screen. What should I do?
If no picture appears, try the following:
- Press the Source button on the projector or one of the Source buttons on the remote control to select the correct input source. Allow a few seconds for the projector to sync up after pressing the button.
- Press the Blank button on the remote control to make sure the picture hasn't been turned off temporarily.
- Check that the Power light is green, not flashing, and the lens cover is off.
- The projector may be in standby (or sleep) mode. If the Power light is orange, press the Power button to turn the projector back on.
- Make sure your video equipment is turned on.
- Make sure your cable(s) are connected correctly. See Connecting the Cables.
- Make sure the main power switch (located on the back of the projector, next to the AC power inlet) is in the on position.
Published: 8-Mar-2007 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!