How do I play sound through my product?
To play sound through the projector, follow these steps:
- Obtain a commercially available stereo mini-jack or RCA-style audio cable. Which cable you use depends on how your equipment is connected:
- If you have a computer connected to the Computer1, Computer2, or S-Video port, use a stereo mini-jack cable.
- If you have video equipment connected to the Video port, use an RCA-style audio cable.
- Connect the audio cable to the jack corresponding to the connected video source.
- Connect the other end of the cable to the audio-output connector on your computer or video equipment.
Published: 15-Feb-2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!