The image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect. What should I do?
Because of the different technologies used, your projected image may not exactly match the colors on your notebook or computer monitor.
- Press the Color Mode button on the remote control. See Choosing the Color Mode.
- If you're displaying video, adjust the RGB and Color Mode settings in the Image menu. You can also try adjusting the Color Saturation, ABS Color Temp, and Tint settings in the Image menu. See Color Settings.
- Try adjusting the Brightness and Contrast settings in the Image menu. See Adjusting the Picture Quality.
- Check your computer display settings to correct the color balance.
- Make sure the input signal setting in the Settings menu matches the signal from the connected device. See Customizing Projector Features.
- If the image seems dark, the lamp may be nearing time for replacement. Check the lamp hours and replace it, if necessary. See Replacing the Lamp.
Published: 24-Nov-2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!