How do I connect my digital camera, document camera, or other device to my product?
You can connect a digital camera, document camera, USB flash memory drive (thumb drive), or other device using the USB cable specified for your device. Then you can use the projector's Slideshow feature to present JPEG images. See Presentations Using Slideshow.
- Connect the flat end of the USB cable to the Type A USB port on the projector, as shown. You can connect a thumb drive directly to the Type A USB port.
- Connect the other end of the cable to your digital camera, document camera, or other device.
The indicator light turns orange and then green when a USB device is connected.
- Press the USB button on the remote control or the Source Search button on the projector's control panel.
If you connect a digital camera or USB storage device, you can use the pointer and Enter buttons on the remote control to move through your images.
- When you are finished projecting from the USB device, turn off the device if necessary, then disconnect the USB cable.
- Use a cable less than 10 feet long and connect the camera directly to the projector. Your projector may not function correctly if you use a longer cable or connect your camera to a USB hub.
- If you connect a USB hard drive, make sure you use the AC adapter to power the hard drive.
- Flash memory drives must be formatted FAT 16/32, and images can't exceed 4608 x 3072.
Published: 15-Jun-2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!