Part of my image is blurred or out of focus. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Adjust the focus.
- If the projector is angled sharply toward the screen, it may not be possible to focus the entire image. Move the projector to position it more directly in front of the screen.
- Make sure the lens cap is off.
- Lower the projection angle to reduce the amount of keystone correction required.
- There may be dirt or smears on the lens. See Cleaning the Lens.
- Make sure the projector is within the proper range (2.7 to 47.8 feet) from the screen.
- Make sure the input signal setting on the Signal menu matches the signal from the connected device. See Adjusting Signal Settings.
- Make sure the lens is not fogged by condensation. If you've just moved the projector from a cold environment, wait a couple of minutes before using it.
- Adjust the Sharpness setting on the Image menu. See Adjusting the Image.
- If you're projecting from a computer, you may need to adjust the Tracking and Sync settings. See Adjusting Signal Settings.
Published: 19-Jan-2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!