There is no sound. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Press the button on the projector or the Vol+ button on the remote control to adjust the volume.
- If you've turned off the picture and sound, press the A/V Mute button on the remote control to turn them on again.
- Press the Source Search button to switch to the correct input source, if necessary.
- Check your computer or video source to make sure the volume is turned up.
- Check the audio cable connections between the projector and your video source.
- If you do not hear sound from an HDMI source, set the connected device to PCM output.
- Make sure any connected audio cables are labelled No Resistance.
Published: 22-Dec-2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!