Part of my image is blurred or out of focus. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Adjust the focus using the focus ring. See Adjusting the Image.
- Make sure the projection distance is within range. See Positioning the Projector.
- Try cleaning the lens. See Cleaning the Lens.
- Adjust the Sharpness setting on the Image menu. See Adjusting Colors and Clarity. You should be able to see the effect on the screen immediately.
- Make sure the lens is not fogged by condensation. If you've just moved the projector from a cold environment, wait a couple of minutes before using it.
- Make sure the input signal setting on the Signal menu matches the signal from the connected device. See Adjusting the Input Signal.
Published: 21-Apr-2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!