Only part of the picture is displayed or the image looks distorted. What should I do?
Check the following:
- Press the Aspect button to select a different aspect ratio. See Choosing the Aspect Ratio.
- If the Aspect setting is set to Zoom, you may need to use the Zoom Caption Pos. option to see the top or bottom section of the screen so that subtitles are visible.
- Check the Overscan to make sure it's adjusted correctly.
- Use the Position setting to reposition the image on the screen.
- If you've connected a computer and you see only half the image, make sure the computer's Dual Display setting is turned off. If part of the image is cut off, reset the projector settings. See Resetting the Projector.
Published: 22-Dec-2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!