Only part of the picture is displayed or the image looks distorted. What should I do?
Check the following:
- Press the Auto button on the remote control or the Enter button on the projector.
- Make sure the image Position setting is correct in the Signal menu. See Adjusting Signal Settings.
- If you are displaying from a computer using the Computer (Component Video) port on the projector, press the Aspect button on the remote control to select a different aspect (width to height) ratio (see Resizing Video Images) or select the correct Aspect setting from the Signal menu (see Adjusting Signal Settings).
You cannot change the aspect ratio when displaying from a computer using the USB TypeB port or from a USB device using the USB source on the EX5200/EX7200.
- Press the Esc button on the remote control to cancel the E-Zoom function.
- Make sure your computer's resolution setting is correct. See Compatible Video Formats.
- You also may need to modify existing presentation files if you created them for a different resolution. See your software documentation for specific information.
Published: 24-Aug-2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!