Only part of the picture is displayed or the image looks distorted. What should I do?
Try the following:
- If the computer is connected to the projector with a VGA cable, press the Auto button on the remote control to optimize the image signal.
- Try adjusting the image position using the Position setting.
- If the computer is connected to the projector with a VGA or HDMI (PowerLite 1760W/1770W/1775W only) cable, press the Aspect button on the remote control to select a different image aspect ratio.
- If you zoomed into or out of the image using the E-Zoom buttons, press the Esc button to return to a full display.
- Check your computer display settings to disable dual display and set the resolution within the projector's limits. (See your computer manual for details.)
- Check the resolution assigned to your presentation files to see if they are created for a different resolution than you are projecting in. (See your software help for details.)
Published: 26-Oct-2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!