Only part of the picture is displayed or the image looks distorted. What should I do?
Try the following solutions:
- Press the Auto button on the remote control to optimize the image signal.
- Try adjusting the image position using the Position menu setting.
- Press the Aspect button on the remote control to select a different image aspect ratio.
- If you zoomed into or out of the image using the E-Zoom buttons, press the Esc button to return to a full display.
- Check your computer display settings to disable dual display and set the resolution within the projector's limits. (See your computer manual for details.)
- Check the resolution assigned to your presentation files to see if they are created for a different resolution than you are projecting in. (See your software help for details.) Note:
You cannot change the aspect ratio when displaying from a computer using the USB TypeB port or from a USB device using the USB source.
Input Signal Settings - Signal Menu
Supported Video Display Formats
Published: 27-Sep-2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!