Only part of the picture is displayed or the image looks distorted. What should I do?
Check the following:
- Press the Aspect button on the remote control to select a different aspect ratio.
- Select a computer video resolution that is compatible with the projector.
- If you zoomed into or out of the image using the E-Zoom buttons, press the Esc button twice to return to a full display.
- Turn off the Scale setting in the projector's Signal menu.
- Press the Auto button on the remote control to optimize the image signal.
- Try adjusting the Position setting in the Signal menu.
- If you've connected a computer and you see only half the image, make sure the computer's Dual Display setting is turned off. (See your computer manual for details.)
Changing the Aspect Ratio
Supported Monitor Displays
Published: 1-Mar-2012 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!