What are the different Color Modes used for?
The Color Mode adjusts the brightness, contrast, and color for various common viewing environments. Use this setting to quickly obtain a good picture. Press the Color Mode button on the remote control to select an option. Press it until the option you want is projected in the upper right corner.
- Presentation: Best for color presentations in a bright room.
- Dynamic: Best for projecting in a bright room.
- Theatre: Best for movies projected in a dark room.
- Sports: Best for television images in bright room.
- sRGB: Best for standard sRGB computer displays.
- Blackboard: Best for presentations onto a green chalkboard (adjust the colors accordingly).
- Whiteboard: Best for presentations onto a whiteboard (adjust the colors accordingly).
- Photo: Best for still images projected in a bright room.
- DICOM SIM: Best for projecting X-ray photographs and other medical images.
Select from one of these Color Mode options:
Published: 28-Jun-2012 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!