Part of my image is blurred or out of focus. What should I do?
If the projected image is fuzzy or blurry, try the following solutions:
- Adjust the image focus.
- Clean the projector lens.
Note: To avoid condensation on the lens after bringing the projector in from a cold environment, let the projector warm up to room temperature before using it.
- Position the projector close enough to the screen, and directly in front of it.
- If you are projecting from a computer, press the Auto button on the remote control to automatically adjust the tracking and sync.
- Repeat the Screen Fit process to superimpose the projector's images. See your Setup Guide for instructions.
- If you are projecting from a computer, use a lower resolution.
Focusing the Image Using the Focus Ring
Cleaning the Lens
Published: 21-Jan-2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!