Can I connect my product to a network?
Yes. See below.
Wireless Network Projection
You can send images to your projector through a wireless network. To do this, you must install the Epson 802.11b/g/n wireless LAN module, and then set up your projector and computer for wireless projection.
Note: The wireless LAN module is not included with all projector models.
There are two ways to connect the projector to your wireless network:
- Using the optional Quick Wireless Connection USB Key (Windows only)
- Configuring the connection manually using the projector's Network menus
After installing the module and setting up the projector, install the network software. You can download the latest software and documentation from the Downloads tab for your product.
Use the following software and documentation to set up, control, and monitor wireless projection:
- EasyMP Network Projection software sets up your computer for wireless network projection.
- EasyMP Monitor software (Windows only) lets you monitor and control your projector through the network.
- Projection from iOS or Android devices with the wireless LAN module and free Epson iProjection app; visit epson.com/projectorapp (U.S.) or epson.ca/projectorapp (Canada) for more information.
Wireless Network Security Guidelines
Installing the Wireless LAN Module
Using Quick Wireless Connection (Windows Only)
Selecting Wireless Network Settings Manually
Using a QR Code to Connect a Mobile Device
Selecting Wireless Network Settings in Windows
Selecting Wireless Network Settings in Mac OS X
Setting Up Wireless Network Security
Published: 20-Aug-2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!