The displayed image is not rectangular. What should I do?
If the projected image is not evenly rectangular, try the following solutions:
- Turn on automatic keystone adjustments using the projector's menus.
- Place the projector directly in front of the center of the screen, facing it squarely, if possible.
- If you adjusted the projector height using the projector feet, press the keystone buttons on the projector to adjust the image shape.
- Adjust the position of the projector's horizontal keystone slider (PowerLite 2040/2140W).
- Press the Screen Fit button and adjust the image shape using the on-screen display (PowerLite 975W/2040/2055/2065/2140W/2155W/2165W/2245U/2250U/2255U/2265U).
- Adjust the Quick Corner setting to correct the image shape.
Projector Feature Settings - Settings Menu
Published: 12-Dec-2016 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!