Can I connect speakers to the product?
No, but you may be able to output sound to external speakers by connecting them directly to the video equipment or computer you have connected to the projector. Try the following:
- If you are using a laptop or other video device with a 3.5mm audio out (headphone) port, connect the speakers to that port on the video device, or pair Bluetooth speakers with your video device.
- If you are using a DVD or BluRay player, connect the speakers or a soundbar to the audio out (red/white) ports or optical audio out port(s) on the video device. If you are using a BluRay player with two HDMI ports, connect the external speakers and projector to the HDMI ports on the video device.
- If you are using Miracast to display video from a laptop, tablet, or smartphone, use a 3.5mm audio cable or pair Bluetooth speakers with your video device.
- If you are using a steaming device connected to the HDMI port on the projector, pair wireless Bluetooth speakers or a soundbar to the streaming device.
- Connect your video source to an audio system first, and then connect the projector to the video out port of the audio system (if available).
Published: 1-Feb-2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!