The 3D image does not display correctly. What should I do?
If a 3D image does not display correctly, try the following solutions:
- Make sure the 3D Display setting on the Signal menu is set to Auto or 3D.
- Make sure your video device and media are both 3D-compatible. Refer to the documentation that came with your video device for more information.
- Make sure you are using an HDMI cable that supports 3D signals.
- Make sure you selected the correct 3D Format setting on the Signal menu. Normally this should be set to Auto, but in some cases you may need to select a different setting to match the 3D signal from your video device.
- Make sure you are using RF 3D active shutter glasses. You can purchase them from Epson.
- Make sure your 3D glasses are turned on and fully charged. If the glasses have entered standby mode, slide the power switch on the glasses to the Off position and then back to the On position.
- Make sure your 3D glasses are paired with the projector.
- Adjust the 3D Depth setting on the Signal menu.
- Make sure you are within the 3D viewing range.
- To minimize 3D crosstalk, reduce the brightness of 3D images by selecting the following settings:
- Color Mode: 3D Cinema
- 3D Brightness: Low
- 3D Depth: 0
- HDMI Video Range: Normal
- Make sure your screen size matches the Diagonal Screen Size setting on the Signal menu.
- Avoid using the projector near wireless networks, microwave ovens, 2.4 GHz cordless phones, or other devices that use the 2.4 GHz frequency band. These devices can interfere with the signal between the projector and the 3D glasses.
- If the other solutions do not solve the problem, change the Inverse 3D Glasses setting on the Signal menu. Return the setting to its original value if changing it does not solve the problem as it can adversely affect the 3D image.
Pairing the 3D Glasses with the Projector
Charging the 3D Glasses
Cleaning the 3D Glasses
Projector Feature Settings - Settings Menu
3D Viewing Range
Optional Equipment and Replacement Parts
Published: 7-Jan-2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!