Part of my image is blurry or out of focus. What should I do?
If the projected image is fuzzy or blurry, try the following solutions:
- Adjust the image focus.
- Clean the projector lens.
- Check the lens for condensation.
Note: To avoid condensation on the lens after bringing the projector in from a cold environment, let the projector warm up to room temperature before using it.
- Position the projector close enough to the screen, and directly in front of it.
- Position the projector so the keystone adjustment angle is not so wide that it distorts the image.
- Adjust the Sharpness setting to improve image quality.
- If you are projecting from a computer, display a uniformly patterned image on the screen and adjust the Tracking and Sync settings.
- If you are projecting from a computer, adjust the computer's resolution to match the projector's native resolution, if possible.
- Check the resolution of your video source. If you are projecting from a standard definition video source, your image will not be as clear as an HD (720p/1080i/1080p) video source.
Focusing the Image with the Lens Button
Cleaning the Lens
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu
Published: 7-Jan-2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!