I am using an optional short throw lens and the image is out of focus. What should I do?
Focusing the Image When Using an Optional Short Throw LensIf you installed an optional short throw lens (ELPLR05 or ELPLU05), you may need to first focus on the center of your screen and then correct any distortion in the surrounding area.
- Turn on the projector and display an image.
- Press the Focus/Distortion button on the control panel.
- Press the left or right arrow buttons until the center of the image is focused.
- Press the Focus/Distortion button again.
- Press the left or right arrow buttons until the edges of the image are also focused.
Note: You can also press the Focus+ or – button on the remote control to focus the center of your image. Then use the Distortion+ or – button to adjust the edges of the image.
Published: 10-Sep-2020 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!