The Intelligent Controller does not charge. What should I do?
Do the following:
- Make sure you use the USB cable included with the product and make sure it is free of defects.
- Use a USB power adapter with a 5V/2A output.
- If the Intelligent Controller gets too hot, it may not charge. Wait for the controller to cool down, then try charging it again.
- Make sure the charging connectors are free from debris or foreign objects. Disconnect the USB Type-C power adapter and the USB cable and wipe off any dirt with a dry cloth.
- Make sure the battery is not fully charged.
Published: 16-Nov-2022 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!