No image displays. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Make sure the cables are connected properly.
- If you are connecting the BT-45CS headset to a device other than the Intelligent Controller, make sure the device supports video output in DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt mode) over a USB Type-C connection.
- Try disconnecting and reconnecting the headset's USB-C type cable from the Intelligent Controller.
- Quickly press the power button on the Intelligent Controller to take the controller out of Sleep mode.
- Restart the Intelligent Controller. Press the power button for two seconds to turn off the controller then power it back on.
Published: 16-Nov-2022 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!