How do I adjust the color for multiple projectors that project from the same source?
Matching Multiple-Projector Display QualityYou can match the display quality of multiple projectors that will project next to each other.
- Turn on all the projectors on which you want to match the display quality.
- Set ID numbers on each projector.
- Make sure all projectors are using the same Color Mode setting.
- Set the remote control ID to match the first projector.
- Press the Menu button, select the Image menu, and press Enter.
- Select settings as necessary.
- Set the remote control ID to match the next projector, then select Image menu adjustments as necessary to match the projectors' displays.
Note: The brightness and tint may not match exactly even after adjustments. If brightness and tint differences become more noticeable over time, repeat the adjustments.
Published: 28-Jan-2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!