I'm having difficulty Capturing, Printing, Saving, or Scanning. What should I do?
If you are having trouble capturing and pasting, or printing, saving, or scanning, try the following solutions:
- If you are having trouble pasting a captured image, make sure the image is not HDCP protected.
- If a black frame appears around a pasted image, it may be because the image was shifted or resized.
- Connect only one printer or multifunction device at a time, and make sure the device is supported by the projector.
- If you are having trouble printing or scanning, make sure the printer is not out of ink, jammed, or in any other error state.
- For USB printing or scanning, make sure the printer is connected to the USB-A port on the projector.
- For USB printing or scanning, try connecting a different USB cable, and make sure the cables are less than 16 feet (4.9 m) long.
- Check the settings on the Interactive menu.
Published: 26-Aug-2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!