No image or the incorrect image displays when I project through a USB connection. What should I do?
If no image appears or if the image appears incorrectly using the USB Display function, try the following solutions:
- Press the USB button on the remote control.
- Press the Source Search button on the remote control or control panel, and select USB Display.
- Make sure the USB Display software has installed correctly. Install it manually if necessary.
- Make sure your computer is connected to the USB-B port on the projector.
- Make sure the USB Display setting is set to On in the projector's Signal I/O menu.
- On a Mac, select the USB Display icon in the Dock or from the Applications folder. If you select Exit from the USB Display icon menu in the Dock, USB Display does not start automatically when you connect the USB cable.
- For images projected with Windows Media Center, reduce the screen size from full screen mode.
- For images projected from applications using Windows DirectX, turn off DirectX functions.
- If the mouse cursor flickers, select Make the movement of the mouse pointer smooth in the Epson USB Display Settings program on your Windows computer.
- Turn off the Transfer layered window setting in the Epson USB Display Settings program on your computer.
- If you change the computer resolution during projection, the video quality and performance may decline.
- Make sure you are using the most recent version of the USB Display software. You can download the latest version from the Epson web site. Go to epson.com/support (U.S.), epson.ca/support (Canada), or latin.epson.com/support (Caribbean) and select your projector.
Connecting to a Computer for USB Video and Audio
Input Signal Settings - Signal I/O Menu
Published: 26-Aug-2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!