How do I install the external air filter?
To install the external air filter (part number V13H134AD0), you must first remove the internal air filter. Do the following to install the external air filter:
- Turn off the projector and disconnect the power cord.
- Remove the air filter cover. Loosen the screws and remove the air filter cover as shown (it is attached with a tether).
- Pull the air filter out of the projector.
Note: Air filters contain polypropylene. Dispose of used air filters according to local regulations.
- Install and secure the external air filter.
Note: When installing the external air filter, be sure to angle it slightly so that the interlocking tabs insert into the matching slots on the projector.
- Make sure all mount points on the external air filter are fastened tightly to the projector. If the projector is mounted on the ceiling or in a high location, attach the fall prevention cable.