I see the message No Signal. What should I do?
If the "No Signal" message appears, try the following solutions:
- Press a source button on the remote to select an available source. Wait a few seconds for an image to appear.
- Turn on the connected computer or video source, and press its play button to begin your presentation, if necessary.
- Check the connection from the projector to your video sources.
- If you are projecting from a laptop computer, make sure it is set up to display on an external monitor.
- If necessary, turn the projector and the connected computer or video source off and then on again.
- Try a different video cable.
- If you connected a streaming device, try a different power cable or use external power.
- If the other solutions do not solve the problem, reset all of the projector settings using the options on the Initial/All Settings menu.
Displaying From a PC Laptop
Displaying From a Mac Laptop
Published: 25-Nov-2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!