There is no sound. What should I do?
If there is no sound when you expect it or the volume is too low or high, try the following solutions:
- Check your computer or video source to make sure the volume is turned up and the audio output is set for the correct source.
- Check the cable connection between the projector and your video source.
- If you are using an eARC/ARC-compatible A/V system, try the following solutions:
- Make sure your A/V system is connected to the projector's eARC/ARC compatible HDMI port.
- Make sure the cable meets the HDMI CEC standard.
- Make sure the connected A/V system meets the HDMI CEC standard. See the documentation supplied with the device for more information.
Published: 25-Nov-2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!