The image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect. What should I do?
If the projected image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect, try the following solutions:
- Press the Color Mode button on the remote control to try different color modes for the image and environment.
- Check your video source settings.
- Adjust the available settings on the Image menu for the current input source, such as Brightness, Contrast, Tint, Color Saturation, and RGBCMY. RGBCMY should be set by a professional color calibrator using specialized color calibration tools in a controlled lighting environment.
- Make sure you selected the correct Signal Format or EDID setting in the Signal I/O menu, if available for your video source.
- For HDR images, set the Dynamic Range setting to Auto.
- Make sure all the cables are securely connected to the projector and your video device. If you connected long cables, try connecting shorter cables.
- Position the projector close enough to the screen.
Adjusting the Projector's Brightness Level
Adjusting the Hue, Saturation, and Brightness
Adjusting the Color Temperature
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu
Input Signal Settings - Signal I/O Menu
Available Color Modes
Published: 25-Nov-2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!