There is no sound. What should I do?
If there is no sound when you expect it or the volume is too low or high, try the following solutions:
- Adjust the projector's volume settings.
- Press the mute button on the remote control to resume audio if it was temporarily muted.
- Press the A/V mute button on the projector remote control to resume video and audio if they were temporarily stopped.
- Make sure the Audio Out Device settings are correct.
- Check your computer or video source to make sure the volume is turned up and the audio output is set for the correct source.
- If you do not hear sound from an HDMI source, set the connected device to PCM output.
- If you are using a Mac and you do not hear sound from an HDMI source, make sure your Mac supports audio through the HDMI port. If not, you need to connect an audio cable.
Shutting Off the Picture and Sound Temporarily
Operating Connected Devices Using the HDMI Link Features
Controlling the Volume with the Volume Buttons
Projector Feature Settings - Settings Menu
Published: 20-Oct-2022 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!