Part of my image is blurry or out of focus. What should I do?
If the projected image is fuzzy or blurry, try the following solutions:
- Adjust the image focus using the targets at the top of the projector's Installation menu.
- Clean the projection window.
Note: To avoid condensation on the projection window after bringing the projector in from a cold environment, let the projector warm up to room temperature before using it.
- Position the projector close enough to the screen.
- Adjust the Sharpness setting to improve image quality.
- If you are projecting from a computer, use a lower resolution or adjust the computer's resolution to match the projector's native resolution, if possible.
- If you blurred the edges of the projected image using the Edge Blur function, press the Flexible Picture menu button on the remote control to display the Flexible Picture menu, and then press the blank button to disable the function.
Cleaning the Projection Window
Focusing the Image
Image Quality Settings - Picture Menu
Supported Video Display Formats