The image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect. What should I do?
If the projected image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect, try the following solutions:
- Try selecting a color mode that best fits the image and environment.
- Check your video source settings.
- Try adjusting the Scene Adaptive Gamma, Custom Settings, Color Temperature, Frame Interpolation, Dynamic Contrast, Noise Reduction, Super-resolution, Auto Contrast Enhancement, and Aspect Ratio settings in the Picture menu for the current input source.
- Make sure you selected the correct HDMI Video Range, HDR, or EDID settings in the Picture menu, if available for your image source. You can make the image brighter by setting HDR to a lower number.
- When you are projecting your image onto a wall, try different wall color types for the image and environment by selecting the Adjust color setting in the Installation menu.
- Make sure all the cables are securely connected to the projector and your video device. If you connected long cables, try connecting shorter cables.
- Try turning on the Adaptive Light Output setting in the Picture menu.
- Position the projector close enough to the screen.
Image Quality Settings - Picture Menu
Published: 15-Sep-2022 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!