How do I connect a USB device to the projector?
You can connect a USB device or cable to the projector's USB-A port to project images from the device. Use the USB cable supplied with the device.
You may need to use an app on the projector to project the content from your USB device. See your device's documentation for details.
Note: Do not connect a USB hub or a USB cable longer than 9.8 feet (3 m), or the device may not operate correctly. The USB-A port is not guaranteed to operate all devices that support USB.
Make sure the USB device meets the following requirements:
- The device must be a USB flash drive, USB hard drive, or a digital camera or microphone
- USB hard drives must be USB Mass Storage Class compliant (not all compliant devices are supported); formatted in FAT16/32; self-powered by their own AC power supplies (bus powered drives are not recommended); and should not have multiple partitions.
- If your USB device came with an AC adapter, plug the device into an electrical outlet.
- Remove the projector's side cover, if necessary.
- Connect the USB device or cable to the projector's USB-A port.
- If you connected a USB cable, connect the other end to the USB device as necessary.
- Carefully replace the projector's side cover.
Note: The projector's side cover can be split into two parts to allow more space for connected streaming devices and cables. See the link below.
Attaching and Removing the Side Cover