The image appears stretched when I project from my computer. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Set the Aspect Ratio in the Picture menu to Normal. The Normal setting will automatically set the aspect ratio according to the input signal.
- Check your computer's display settings, disable dual display so that your image displays through the projector only, and set the resolution within the projector's limit. (See your computer manual for details.)
- Check the resolution assigned to your presentation files to see if they are created for a different resolution than you are projecting. (See your software help for details.)
- If you are using a video pass-through device to send your input signal to the projector, make sure the device is set to the same resolution as the projector.
- Match the projector's native aspect ratio, select a resolution that has a ratio of 16:9.
Published: 29-Sep-2022 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!