Nothing projects on the screen. What should I do?
Try the following:
- After you press the power button, wait a few moments for the image to appear. It takes approximately 15 seconds for the document camera to project an image.
- Make sure all necessary cables are securely connected and the power is on for the projector and the document camera.
- To project live images from the document camera, press the Source - button on the document camera or the remote control.
- Select the correct source on your projector. The source refers to the port on the projector to which you have connected the cable.
- Press the projector's power button to wake it from standby or sleep mode. Make sure the image has not been "muted" or turned off. Also see if your document camera is in sleep mode.
- If the power indicator on the document camera flashes, reconnect the power cord. If no images are projected even after pressing the power button again, stop using the document camera, contact your local dealer or the nearest service center.
Published: 12-Feb-2016 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!