Downloads not available on mobile devices.
There are no files available for the detected operating system. Please select a different operating system above.
** By downloading from this website, you are agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions of Epson's Software License Agreement.
- Which Epson projectors are compatible with the PowerLite Pilot 3?
- Will audio pass through the HDMI ports?
- Which output connections to a projector are supported?
- Which input connections does the product support?
- How do I connect the ELPSP02 Active Speakers to the product?
- Can I use a straight through serial cable with the product?
- How do you switch between the different source inputs?
- Which type of equipment can I connect to the product?
- Is the product compatible with projectors from other manufacturers?
- Which accessories are available for my product?
This document contains quick setup instructions for this product.
This document contains an overview of using the Connections & Control Box.
This document contains safety information, specifications.
This document describes Epson's limited warranty for this product (warranty valid in the U.S. and Canada).
Verify your Epson product warranty.Verify Your Warranty
Service Centre Locator
For products in warranty, please contact Technical Support. If your product is out of warranty, find a service centre.Find a Location
Email Epson SupportEmail Us
Monday – Friday 6 am – 8 pm (PT)
Saturday 7 am – 4 pm (PT)
Hours :NOTICE: Due to recent events, our hours of operation have temporarily changed to Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm (PT). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we appreciate your patience.
Keep an eye out for our great offers and updates.
We apologize, it looks like the system is down. Please try again later.