Setting Up Slack Printing (iOS)
- Open the Slack app on your device.
- Select the icon in the upper left corner to open the Workspace menu.
- Select the workspace to which you want to add the Epson Printer bot.
- Select the channel to which you want to add the Epson Printer bot.
Note: If you want to use the Epson Printer bot in multiple channels in your workspace, you must manually add the bot to each additional channel.
- Select the icon in the upper left corner to re-open the Workspace menu.
- Select Preferences.
- Select Apps & Integrations.
- Enter Epson Printer in the search field, then select the Epson Printer option.
- Select Add to Slack.
Note: If you see a prompt to enter your Slack credentials, follow the on-screen prompts to do so then select Add to Slack.
- Select Add to Slack again.
- Select Allow.
- Select Done.
- Return to the channel in which you’ve added the product, then open the Workspace menu and select Epson Printer.
- Select Confirm.
- Select I already have the email address.
- Select Set the email address.
- Enter your printer’s email address in the Printer Email Address field.
- Enter a name for your printer in the Printer Name field.
Note: To allow everyone who is part of the workspace to print to your product, select Share the printer in the workspace.
- Select Register.
A confirmation message appears:
- Select Done in the upper left corner to complete setup.