Paper jammed in my product. What should I do?
If an original has jammed inside the scanner, follow these steps:
- Turn off your scanner.
- Remove all originals from the input tray.
- Pull down the cover open lever and open the scanner cover.
- Gently pull out any jammed originals from inside the scanner.
- Gently pull out any jammed originals from the output tray.
- Close the scanner cover.
- Carefully follow all loading instructions when you reload originals.
Loading Originals in the Input Tray
Loading Plastic Cards in the Input Tray
Loading Special Documents
Published: 21-Feb-2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!