I was able to scan before, but now my system doesn't recognize the scanner. What should I do?
- Disconnect all cables (power cable and USB cable) from your scanner and then reconnect them.
- Try a different USB cable.
- Make sure the correct the Connection setting is selected in EPSON Scan Settings. To check the setting, do the following:
- Windows 10 or Windows 8.x: Navigate to the Apps screen and select EPSON Scan Settings. Select the Connection type you are using, and then click the Test button.
- Windows (other versions): Click or Start > All Programs or Programs > EPSON > EPSON Scan> EPSON Scan Settings. Select the Connection type you are using, and then click the Test button.
- OS X: Open the Applications folder, click Epson Software, and click EPSON Scan Settings. Make sure the correct Connection setting is selected, then click the Test button.
Try the following:
Published: 5-Jun-2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!