How do I change the Power Off and Sleep Timer settings?
Changing the Power Off and Sleep Timer SettingsYou can use the Epson Scan 2 Utility to change the time period before the scanner enters sleep mode and turns off automatically.
- Do one of the following to access the Epson Scan Settings utility:
- Windows 10: Click and select All Apps > EPSON > Epson Scan 2 Utility.
- Windows 8.x: Navigate to the Apps screen and select Epson Scan 2 Utility.
- Windows (other versions): Click or Start, and select All Programs or Programs. Select EPSON > Epson Scan 2 > Epson Scan 2 Utility.
- Mac: Open the Applications folder, open the Epson Software folder, and select Epson Scan 2 Utility.
- Click the Power Save tab.
- Select the length of time after which you want the scanner to go to sleep as the Sleep Timer setting.
- Select the length of time after which you want the scanner to automatically turn off when not in use as the Power Off Timer setting.
- Close the Epson Scan 2 Utility.
Published: 31-Aug-2016 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!