How do I turn off the pop-up messages from Epson Event Manager in Windows 10?
You can use the Action center or your System settings to turn off the pop-up message. Follow the steps below for the option you want to use to turn off the message:
- Select the Action center icon, located in the lower right corner of your screen.
Note: Notifications may say Scanner is disconnected or Scanner is Available.
- Right-click the notifications icon and select Turn off notifications for Epson Event Manager.
- Click and select (Settings) > System > Notification & actions.
- Scroll down to locate Epson Event Manager.
- Turn off the switch for Epson Event Manager.