The product is not converting characters to editable text. What should I do?
- Make sure your original is placed straight.
- Use an original with clear text.
- Adjust these Epson Scan 2 settings (if available) and try scanning again:
- Select the correct Image Type setting.
- Select or adjust the Text Enhancement setting.
- Adjust the Threshold setting.
- Select the correct Text Language setting.
- Set the scanning resolution between 200 and 600 dpi.
- If you are using OCR software, check the manual for any additional adjustments.
If characters in your scanned images are not recognized during OCR conversion, try these solutions:
Scanning in Epson Scan 2
Additional Scanning Settings - Advanced Settings Tab
Placing Originals on the Scanner
Published: 26-Aug-2016 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!