Blank pages appear in my scanned image when using Epson Scan 2. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Make sure the printed side is facedown.
- If you are scanning single-sided originals, make sure the Scanning Side setting is set to Single-sided.
- If you are scanning double-sided originals, use the Skip Blank Page feature by doing the following:
- Start Epson Scan 2 and select the Main Settings tab.
- Set the Skip Blank Page setting to On. Adjust the threshold of blank page detection by selecting Settings in the Skip Blank Page setting. If you select a higher level, your scanner can skip blank pages and pages with light colors or offset marks.
- Click Scan.
Published: 25-May-2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!