The scanner doesn't work properly when I press the start button. What should I do?
If the scanner button does not start the correct program or perform the correct action, try these solutions:
- Check the USB cable connection between the computer and scanner.
- On Windows, be sure that the scanner is listed under Imaging Devices in the Device Manager.
- Make sure Document Capture Pro (Windows) or Document Capture (Mac) is installed correctly. If necessary, uninstall and reinstall it.
- Make sure you have assigned the correct job to the scanner button and change it, if necessary.
- Check the status of the lights and make sure the scanner is ready to scan.
- Make sure Epson Scan 2 and other applications are installed correctly. If necessary, uninstall and reinstall it.
Adding and Assigning Scan Jobs with Document Capture Pro - Windows
Adding and Assigning Scan Jobs with Document Capture - Mac
Published: 8-Aug-2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!