I'm having paper feed problems. What should I do?
If you have problems feeding originals in your scanner, try these solutions:
- Load only an original that meets the specifications for your scanner.
- Clean inside the scanner using a cleaning sheet.
- If multiple pages feed at once, try the following:
- Remove the originals, fan the edges to separate the sheets, if necessary, and reload them.
- Load fewer originals at a time.
- Load only originals that meet the specifications for your scanner.
- Clean inside the scanner and replace the roller assembly kit, if necessary.
- Select Slow on the scanner control panel to slow down the scanning speed.
- Use the optional carrier sheet for thin, folded, or irregularly shaped originals.
Published: 6-Feb-2020 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!