How do I change the Sleep Timer setting?
Changing the Sleep Timer SettingsYou can adjust the time period before your product enters sleep mode and turns off the LCD screen.
Note: This setting can be locked by an administrator. If you cannot access or change this setting, contact your administrator for assistance.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Use the arrow buttons to select Settings and press the OK button. You see a screen like this:
- Use the arrow buttons to select Sleep Timer and press the OK button.
- Do one of the following:
- Press the up or down arrow buttons to decrease or increase the number of minutes.
- Press the left and right arrow buttons to move to the previous or next character.
- Press the OK button to exit.
Published: 6-Feb-2020 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!