How do I load plastic cards in the input tray?
You can load plastic and laminated cards that meet the card specifications in the input tray.
- Pull out the output tray and open the stopper. Do not pull out the extensions.
- Slide the input tray edge guides all the way out.
- Load plastic or laminated cards (printed side down and long edge first) into the input tray horizontally, and slide them in until they meet resistance.
Note: Do not load plastic cards vertically.
- Slide the edge guides against the edges of the card.
- Turn off the Detect Double Feed setting on the Main Settings tab in Epson Scan 2 when scanning the cards.
Note: If you do not disable the Detect Double Feed setting and a double feed error occurs, remove the plastic or laminated card from the input tray and reload it. Press the down arrow button on the control panel, and select DFDS Function > On to disable the Detect Double Feed setting for the next scan. The DFDS Function setting only disables the Detect Double Feed setting for one scan.
Plastic and Laminated Card Specifications