How do I attach a scanned image to an e-mail with Epson ScanSmart?
You can attach a scanned image to an e-mail as a PDF or JPEG file attachment.
Note: Your e-mail app and account settings should be configured before scanning.
- Make sure your originals are scanned and reviewed. See the link below.
- In the Select Action window, click Attach to Email. You see a screen like this:
- Change the settings as follows:
- The document type and scan date for the file name are automatically detected. You can change them as necessary.
- You can save the scanned image as a PDF, JPEG, or searchable PDF file. If you select searchable PDF, you can select the OCR language.
- If you also want to save a copy of the scanned image to your computer, click the checkbox. Select the folder on your computer where the document is saved.
- Click Attach to E-mail. Your e-mail program opens with the file attached to a new e-mail.
Scanning a Document in Epson ScanSmart
Published: 18-Oct-2018 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!