Scanning is slow. What should I do?
If scanning becomes slow, try these solutions:
- Scan your original at a lower resolution, if possible.
- Make sure your system meets the requirements for your operating system. If you are scanning a high-resolution image, you may need more than the minimum requirements. If necessary, increase your system's memory or reduce the resolution.
- If you are scanning over a wireless network, factors such as interference, network traffic, or weak signal strength may affect your scanning speed (RR-70W).
- Computers with USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed) ports can scan faster than those with USB 1.1 ports. If you are using a USB 2.0 port with the scanner, make sure it meets the system requirements.
- Scanning may take longer if the battery is low. Charge the battery from a computer with a USB connection (RR-70W).
Windows System Requirements
Mac System Requirements
Published: 25-Jan-2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!