I can't start Epson Scan 2. What should I do?
If you cannot start Epson Scan 2, try these solutions:
- Be sure to use the USB cable that came with the scanner.
- Make sure your scanner is turned on and any interface cables are securely connected at both ends.
- Make sure your computer is not running in a power-saving mode, such as sleep or standby. If so, wake your system and restart Epson Scan 2.
- Connect the scanner directly to the computer. The scanner may not work properly when connected through a USB hub.
- If you upgraded your operating system but did not reinstall Epson Scan 2, try reinstalling it.
- If you are using a TWAIN-compliant program, make sure that the correct product is selected as the Scanner or Source setting.
- Make sure the power light stops flashing, indicating that the scanner is ready to scan.
Starting a Scan from a Scanning Program
Published: 30-Jan-2020 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!